Perverse sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use perverse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perverse.
- At any rate, he gave an exhibition of his worst qualities, and Summerhay derived perverse pleasure from that waywardness. (8)
- He chose to be perverse about her romance. (9)
- He got very little out of the perverse instrument. (9)
- In short, we diligently, conscientiously, and with a perverse satisfaction burned the candle of life at both ends and in the middle. (7)
- In whatever obscure or perverse fashion, he had profited by his opportunities. (9)
- Nay, perverse as it seemed, she doubted whether she might not have felt less, had she been less attended to. (4)
- She felt a perverse pleasure at his embarrassment. (8)
- The perverse little devil, since she would not be taken with kindness, must even go with pricking. (2)
- They had a perverse effect. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perverse. Perhaps also see a sentence for parish and ways to use permanent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perverse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.