How to use crowning in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use crowning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crowning.
- Miltoun, returning from that necessary exhibition of himself, the crowning fact, at every polling centre, found time to go and see him. (8)
- The absence of guests made little difference to a ceremony esteemed at Worsted Skeynes the crowning blessing of the day. (8)
- The hard labour of the day approved the cooling exercise and the crowning refreshments of French cookery and wines of known vintages. (10)
- The moment of fruition had come; the crowning of his pride and pleasure in his home. (8)
- Then the crowning principle of her existence came a little to her aid. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crowning. Perhaps also see a sentence for commonplace and ways to use crooked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crowning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.