Consummate sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use consummate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for consummate.
- A consummate acquaintance with French was required to understand him. (10)
- A sweeping and consummate vengeance for the indignity alone should satisfy him. (10)
- Adela, in another part of the field, had released herself by a consummate use of the same weapon Wilfrid had so clumsily handled. (10)
- Barrett was armed at all points by a consummate education and a most serviceable clothesbrush. (10)
- He was this day the consummate beau, suave, but monarchical, and his manner of speech partook of his external grandeur. (10)
- Her judgement upon ordinary matters he agreed with my grandfather in thinking consummate. (10)
- Jorian DeWitt, a competent critic, pronounced his behaviour consummate at all points. (10)
- Never did man wield so shrieking a scourge upon vice, but his consummate self-mastery is not shaken while administering it. (10)
- None but a woman of consummate breeding dared have done as she did. (10)
- Now that both passions were in union, both active, each aiding the fire of the other, she lived a consummate life. (10)
- She wants nothing but that to make her consummate. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for consummate. Perhaps also see a sentence for cantatrice and ways to use constables in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use consummate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.