Sentence with word cups. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use cups in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cups.
- A man of rancour, meet for pity, and, in his cups, contented. (8)
- At one place he achieved two cups of shameless chickory, at another three sardines, at a third a dessert of elderly bananas. (9)
- Before each one stood a long-necked bottle wound with straw, cups were filled, emptied, waved aloft or clinked. (5)
- Her hands worked without ceasing amongst cups, and while they worked her lips worked too in spasmodic utterances that never had any reference to herself. (8)
- She held in her left hand a bunch of buds and blown cups of the pale purple meadow-crocus. (10)
- Taking the cups, Tryst departed up the narrow stairway. (8)
- The ladies finished their tea, and the butler came and took the cups away. (9)
- The men who seek intoxicating cups are men who invite their fates. (10)
- The purple, delicate-veined crocuses, with little flames of orange blowing from their centres, seemed to hold the light as in cups. (8)
- They drink of different cups to-day. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cups. Perhaps also see a sentence for contrariety and ways to use cuthcott in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cups in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.