Cur example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cur in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cur.
- But let the cur go barking. (10)
- But the position of debtor to a titled cur brings a worse for endurance. (10)
- By losing his temper with that ill-conditioned cur he had cooked his goose. (8)
- Do you want me to feel myself a cur? (8)
- His whole soul rose in arms against agreeing with that ill-bred little cur, and the rest of this job-lot. (8)
- Malkin in presence for a cur masquerading as a cat. (10)
- So you shelter behind a woman, do you, you skulking cur! (8)
- That ill-bred little cur! (8)
- The treacherous cur lies rotting in a ditch! (10)
- The way he had snatched the bell-pull out of his reach-despicable cur! (8)
- They printed logic, they printed sense; they abused the treasonable barking cur unmercifully. (10)
- To be beaten by a cur like that! (8)
- Too like the kicked cur, that! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cur. Perhaps also see a sentence for chattering and ways to use curt in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cur in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.