Use the word curate in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use curate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for curate.
- An air of a country churchyard on a Sunday morning when the curate has commenced the service prevailed. (10)
- Beauty is a good dowry to bring a poor, lean, worldly curate of your Church, and he knows that. (10)
- Bouthoin and his curate. (10)
- But I dare say he was as disinterested as a Protestant curate ever can be. (10)
- Nothing but a country curate. (4)
- Over them hangs a cool young curate in his raiment of office. (10)
- Parsley from Rose, but had only succeeded in making the curate unhappy, without satisfying herself. (10)
- She turned aside, and received the salute of an unmistakable curate on foot. (10)
- She would believe a curate to be disinterested! (10)
- Stephen Lees Noel was his curate. (8)
- Strangway remains curate here, there must be no talk about him and his affairs. (8)
- True, these new sermons were rather compiled than written, because, bereft of his curate, he had not time enough for fresh thought on old subjects. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for curate. Perhaps also see a sentence for correctly and ways to use curtis in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use curate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.