Sentences with curses in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use curses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for curses.
- Algernon heard no curses, and began to nourish hope again, as he advanced. (10)
- He wound and unwound his handkerchief about his fingers mechanically: great curses were in his throat. (10)
- Here in this land of moles upright, I do naught but execrate; I am a pulpit of curses. (10)
- It was a bad business; I gave up Fouzilhac with my curses. (2)
- Our curses come back to roost. (10)
- Rothhals, and half a dozen others, with a war-cry of curses, spurred their steeds at once to ride him down. (10)
- That evening the farmers and their wives milked the cows, tended the horses, did everything that must be done, not without curses. (8)
- Wives are just as inexplicable curses, just as ineradicable and astonishing as humps imposed on shapely backs. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for curses. Perhaps also see a sentence for conceivable and ways to use curtains in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use curses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.