A sentence for the word customs. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use customs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for customs.
- But they know not the Uggard customs of exterminating the army. (7)
- Having learned all their customs and business methods he returned to his own country and laid before the Panjandrum a comprehensive scheme of commercial reform. (7)
- It was more a difference in method than anything else that distinguished the levy of customs by the authorities then and now. (9)
- The costumes were as good as the customs, and I have already celebrated the manners of this crowd. (9)
- These English may see in her, if they like, that they and their laws and customs are defied. (10)
- They did not pay voluntarily in either case; but it might be proof of progress that they no longer fought the customs officials. (9)
- Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, New York, and New England all joined to characterize the manners and customs. (9)
- With such statutes and customs as yours we should have had at least twice as many. (7)
- You see, these old customs go such a way back, and are so grounded in conditions. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for customs. Perhaps also see a sentence for converse and ways to use curtain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use customs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.