Damage in a sample sentence. University students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use damage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for damage.
- He bowed obsequiously and made his friend Franco step down and assist in the task of reestablishing the donkey, who fortunately had received no damage. (10)
- She was passing her hands over her face and neck and hair, repairing the damage of his kisses. (8)
- The great Mel and his mate had given her robust health, and she was able to play the high-born invalid without damage to her constitution. (10)
- The spy had suffered the least damage. (1)
- This fire, however, did not cause any damage, and the Italians were able to plant their batteries. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for damage. Perhaps also see a sentence for dentist and ways to use darkening in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use damage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.