How to use injure in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use injure in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for injure.
- Do not let him injure his own cause by interference. (4)
- He caused himself to be required by people who could serve him; feared by such as could injure. (10)
- He could not injure me personally. (10)
- I think he wants to injure you in my regard, which he knows the story would do if I believed it. (1)
- Sanction my speaking to her, just to put her on her guard, privately: not to injure that poor lady, but to explain. (10)
- There is, indeed, as yet no conspiracy law which will avenge the attempt to injure him in his business. (9)
- They would not injure you, but they cannot consent to see one another suffer or crave in vain. (10)
- What I shall beg of you tomorrow will not injure my health in the slightest: the reverse: it will raise me from a bitter depression. (10)
- Whom would it not injure? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for injure. Perhaps also see a sentence for inference and ways to use incredulity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use injure in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.