Examples of dancers sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dancers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dancers.
- A touch of her old gladness made her smile when Captain Gambier unexpectedly appeared and walked across the dancers to sit beside her. (10)
- And I suppose you had lots of adventures with opera dancers and gambling. (8)
- Round the edges of both there was a well-trimmed bush of laurel, obscuring only the feet of the dancers from the observing gods. (10)
- Soames, sidling back from the contact of the dancers, took up a position against the wall. (8)
- Then came other sets of dancers even lovelier, more languishing; and again others with tambourines and musical instruments, that sang ravishingly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dancers. Perhaps also see a sentence for displeased and ways to use damning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dancers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.