Sentences with dances in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dances in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dances.
- Crawford before her, and her thoughts were put into another channel by his engaging her almost instantly for the first two dances. (4)
- Dear Leila, you were so pretty last night, and I did love our dances. (8)
- Her intense ideal conception of her duty sank and danced within her brain as the pilot-star dances on the bows of a tossing vessel. (10)
- It was at one of those assembly dances, which afford the only outlet to the passions of the population of seaside watering-places. (8)
- June was used to go to dances with Irene as a matter of course! (8)
- She dances like the deuce. (10)
- She dances the tambourine business. (10)
- The first two dances, however, brought a return of distress; they were dances of mortification. (4)
- The old days, her school, the little half grown-up dances she used to go to, when everything was happy. (8)
- They went indoors, to try over the music of the two dances; and soon after Daphne Wing departed, full of sugar-plums and hope. (8)
- Two dances, unfortunately, were all that could be allowed. (4)
- You like the reviews there, and the dances, concerts, Zigeuner bands, military Bohemian bands. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dances. Perhaps also see a sentence for disclose and ways to use davis in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dances in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.