Sentences for dannisburgh. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dannisburgh in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dannisburgh.
- Ah, yes; the Dannisburgh affair, yes. (10)
- He spied at Westlake, spied at Redworth, at old Lord Larrian, at Lord Dannisburgh, at Arthur Rhodes, dozens. (10)
- His exhibition of his enemy Lord Dannisburgh, is of the class of noble portraits we see swinging over inn-portals, grossly unlike in likeness. (10)
- It pleases Lord Dannisburgh to hear that a way has been found to enliven his nephew; and my little dinners are effective, I think. (10)
- Lord Dannisburgh was a man of ministerial tact, official ability, Pagan morality; an excellent general manager, if no genius in statecraft. (10)
- There she used to receive Lord Dannisburgh; innocently, no doubt-assuredly quite innocently; and her husband had quitted the district. (10)
- Warwick deemed it sagacious to court the potent patron Lord Dannisburgh could be; and his wife had his interests at heart, the fork-tongued world said. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dannisburgh. Perhaps also see a sentence for dame and ways to use dad in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dannisburgh in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.