Dante sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dante in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dante.
- I confess he is a little wearisome with his old ruins, and his Dante, the poet. (10)
- It made Mavering think of Dante, of the Inferno, to which he passed naturally from his self- denunciation for having been an infernal jackass. (9)
- Nor could she kneel at the feet of her especial heroes: Dante, Raphael, Buonarotti: she was unworthy of them. (10)
- Perhaps it was at the end of a long night of the Dante Club that I heard him tell this story. (9)
- When I read his version my sense aches for the rhyme which he rejected, but my admiration for his fidelity to Dante otherwise is immeasurable. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dante. Perhaps also see a sentence for drunk and ways to use damn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dante in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.