Dashing sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dashing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dashing.
- A dashing soldier, a quarrelsome duellist, a dull dog. (10)
- Dartie stood for a moment dumbfounded; then, dashing at the cab where his wife sat, he scrambled in. (8)
- Half a dozen figures were dashing buckets of water on the flames. (8)
- He could not hope to capture that enemy; to alarm him would but send him dashing to his camp with his fatal news. (1)
- He liked the air of petulant gallantry about her, and mused upon the picture, rare to him, of a glorious dashing woman. (10)
- Michael Mont was whirling his arms above him; she could see them dashing at his head; then waving at the moonlit blossoms of the acacia. (8)
- Only, avoid your trick of dashing headlong to the other extreme. (10)
- Shrapnel, after dashing a hand to straighten his forelock; but Cecil vehemently entreated him to control his temper. (10)
- The money came, and in the meantime we had formed acquaintances and entertained them; they were chiefly half-pay English military officers, dashing men. (10)
- The one in front, habited entirely in red, had large, settled patches of the same colour in her cheeks, and a hard, dashing eye. (8)
- The phaeton swung from side to side, and people raised frightened faces as they went dashing past. (8)
- They met swiftly dashing sleighs, and let them pass on either hand, down the beautiful avenue narrowing with an admirably even sky-line in the perspective. (9)
- They saw it insolidity; themselves as restless billows, driven dashing to the despondent sigh. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dashing. Perhaps also see a sentence for drill and ways to use damp in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dashing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.