Sentences for spirited. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use spirited in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spirited.
- But it is not only pipers who have vanished, many a solid bulk of masonry has been likewise spirited into the air. (2)
- Contact with her spirited him out of his mooniness. (10)
- Cormyn, Dudley Sowerby: they are spirited on, patted, subdued, muted, raised, rushed anew, away, held in hand, in both hands. (10)
- Enthusiasm gone, her spirited imagination of active work on the field of danger beside her brother flapped a broken wing. (10)
- He made a funeral pyre of the gifts and gave his sister the ashes, supposing that she had guessed with the same spirited intuition. (10)
- Her looks were open, and her voice light and spirited; though the natural dark rose-glow was absent from her olive cheeks. (10)
- Here be fine wines, spirited wines! (10)
- I was once greatly amused by a spirited contest over a matter of harbor improvement, each of two proposed harbors having its advocates. (7)
- Proud, chaste, she was nobly spirited; having an intellectual refuge from the besiegings of the blood; a rockfortress. (10)
- She grew more spirited. (10)
- The marriage was what is called a good one: both full of frolic, and he wealthy and rather handsome, and she quite lovely and spirited. (10)
- These spirited encounters were observations entered in red. (1)
- Thus it happened that when Lady Busshe and Lady Culmer quitted the dining-room, Miss Middleton had spirited herself away from summoning voice and messenger. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spirited. Perhaps also see a sentence for saints and ways to use sparring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spirited in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.