How to use dawney in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use dawney in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dawney.
- Dawney lit a cigarette. (8)
- Dawney slept at the Villa now. (8)
- Dawney stood for several minutes staring at the house. (8)
- Dawney turned to her; a heavy furrow showed between his brows. (8)
- Dawney was standing below them with an amused expression on his upturned face. (8)
- Harz dodged before the canvas like a fencer finding his distance; Dawney took his seat on a packingcase. (8)
- In the road he came on Dawney, who was turning in between the poplars, with thumbs as usual hooked in the armholes of his waistcoat. (8)
- Towards the end of the second day he was able to get up; Dawney found him sitting on the bed in shirt and trousers. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dawney. Perhaps also see a sentence for diffidence and ways to use days in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dawney in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.