Dazed sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dazed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dazed.
- A bough had hit her too, and she lay a little dazed, quivering at such dark unfriendliness. (8)
- A stealthy watchfulness was creeping into her shrinking, dazed face. (8)
- But he was dazed and seemed hardly to know what had occurred. (1)
- But when he came on her she was on her feet, holding the bridle of her dazed horse. (8)
- Durgin held her peace in bewilderment; she stared at her son with dazed eyes, under the spectacles lifted above her forehead. (9)
- For a time he was dazed and stunned, and lay with closed eyes, his face against the floor. (1)
- He went home dazed, and feeling as if it were a bad joke that had been put upon him. (9)
- In a dazed way he watched charge after charge disposed of with lightning quickness. (8)
- Lavender, somewhat dazed, for the indiarubber had been hard, sat gazing through the little back window at the great city he was leaving. (8)
- Noel had a look on her face, half dazed, half proud, which touched, yet vexed him. (8)
- The blow dazed and sobered her. (8)
- The familiar sensation of an abraded shin recalled his dazed faculties. (1)
- Why, he must think me dazed with admiration of him to talk to me! (10)
- Wrinkled with incongruous clothing from head to foot, and dazed by the light, he peered on them, like a mouse magnified and petrified. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dazed. Perhaps also see a sentence for dawn and ways to use days in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dazed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.