How do you use dazzled in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use dazzled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dazzled.
- But he signified pleasure, and in pleasing him she was happy: in the knowledge that she dazzled, was her sense of safety. (10)
- Farina beheld a scene that first dazzled, but, as it grew into shape, sank him with dismay. (10)
- Here and there, intense silver dazzled their eyes. (10)
- I am actually dazzled at the prospect of our future. (10)
- The figures seem all dazzled like. (10)
- The lanterns had somewhat dazzled me, and I ploughed distressfully among stones and rubbish-heaps. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dazzled. Perhaps also see a sentence for device and ways to use danger in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dazzled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.