Use the word deadening in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use deadening in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deadening.
- But that is a method deadening to their point of appeal. (10)
- His whispered tones were more agreeably deadening than his words. (10)
- It had been serviceable in deadening the first shock, without retaining any influence to alarm. (4)
- The school began to brood, like air deadening on oven-heat. (10)
- The struggle with his uncle seemed to be souring him or deadening him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deadening. Perhaps also see a sentence for dory and ways to use destined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deadening in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.