Sentences for decisions. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use decisions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for decisions.
- About her light, fly-away figure, passing so suddenly away, was a look of dangerous decisions. (8)
- But he had decided, and he was not a man who went back on his decisions. (8)
- But in the very nature of passion is that which resents the intrusion of hard and fast decisions. (8)
- He acquiesced in all her decisions, caught all her enthusiasm; and long before his visit concluded, they conversed with the familiarity of a long-established acquaintance. (4)
- He could have made either of these decisions, and defended them to himself; but in what he had done he had altogether shirked. (9)
- He takes more sudden decisions than any man I ever knew. (8)
- In their decisions they favored, so far as they dared, every interest, class or person powerful enough to help or hurt them in an election. (7)
- Never do to really let them have such decisions in their hands, of course! (8)
- Such deep decisions are subconscious. (8)
- The decisions of this august and learned jurist were always read aloud by the clerk, and a copy supplied to the counsel on each side. (7)
- You give them no freedom, you allow them no consent, because you believe that their decisions would move downwards, and not upwards. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for decisions. Perhaps also see a sentence for dangers and ways to use default in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use decisions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.