How do you use deepest in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use deepest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deepest.
- Always, of course, he had the deepest interest in his country and countrymen. (9)
- But episodes are thus potent only when charged with a significance that comes from the clash of the deepest instincts. (8)
- But for that very reason you are open to be tempted the most, and to sink the deepest. (10)
- Despite resentment, her deepest heart denied his being indifferent either to her honour or his own in relation to it. (10)
- From deepest bane will he bring her back to highest blessing. (10)
- Her voice from its deepest fall had risen to a cry. (10)
- Or imagine the bow paralyzed at the moment of the deepest sounding. (10)
- Their eyes instantly met, and the cheeks of both were overspread with the deepest blush. (4)
- Those who have sorrowed deepest will understand this best. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deepest. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoted and ways to use desperate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deepest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.