Deer sentence example. College students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use deer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deer.
- A grand place, Richmond Park; and in that half-light wonderful, the deer moving so softly, you might have thought they were spirits. (8)
- As we advanced they became scarce; buffalo became scarce; bear, deer, rabbits, sage-hens, even prairie dogs gave out, and we were near starving. (7)
- Bosengate did not see being a deer; his hair had just been brushed. (8)
- He laid down his deer and went round to the window. (1)
- I should not have been surprised to see sleek leopards come fawning about our feet, and milk-white deer confront us with human eyes. (7)
- Returning to his cabin late at night with a deer on his shoulders Charles Marlowe tried the door. (1)
- Sir Roger came on at a slapping pace, and when within two yards of the brink, rose to it, and cleared it like a deer. (6)
- Then indeed the colossal creature, inaccessible to every argument, is open to any suggestion: the oak-like is a reed, the bull a deer. (10)
- To kill the deer and be sorry for the suffering wretch is common. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deer. Perhaps also see a sentence for drinker and ways to use deuced in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.