Defiance in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use defiance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defiance.
- Barter, too, looked at Gregory with a sort of half-ashamed defiance. (8)
- Bellew looked at him hard; the defiance in her eyes changed to a sort of pity. (8)
- Flight and defiance are our last resource. (10)
- He gazed into those eyes with a sort of scared defiance. (8)
- He swallowed this thought with a nod of defiance. (8)
- It would be all defiance now. (8)
- Night and day he was haunted by the thought: How can I, living in defiance of authority, pretend to authority over my fellows? (8)
- She felt a change of mood in his unchanged tone of defiance, and she met him half- way. (9)
- She made another step in defiance. (10)
- The youth with his fervid eyes marked the old weather-stains and scars of long defiance coming into colour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defiance. Perhaps also see a sentence for depth and ways to use deaths in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defiance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "defiance in a sentence", "defiance sample sentence", "sentence using word defiance", "sentence with defiance", visited this page.