A sentence for the word provocation. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use provocation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for provocation.
- And as a further provocation, Evan would open his eyes. (10)
- He is convinced that her attempt to run away proceeded from no, justifiable cause, and had no provocation. (4)
- He said he was expecting a summons elsewhere, bound to await it, declined provocation for the present. (10)
- In spite of provocation, I shall simply shoot the other; I pledge my word to it. (10)
- It is a chord of one note, that is tightened to sound by the violent summons to accept, which is a provocation to deny. (10)
- She had her lips tight in a mere lip-smile, and her eyes gleamed with provocation. (10)
- So, swiftly, on the least provocation, does the possessive instinct flourish and grow. (8)
- That is all the provocation that I remember to have given. (7)
- The case occurred in old days now and again, sometimes, upon imagined provocation, more furiously than at others. (10)
- They are not ill-humoured, and they are not peevishly arrogant, except upon provocation. (10)
- They will favour you with provocation. (10)
- Will you promise that under no provocation whatever will you do him the least harm? (9)
- You had great provocation. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for provocation. Perhaps also see a sentence for priestly and ways to use progression in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use provocation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.