Sentence with word offending. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use offending in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for offending.
- And besides, was I not offending my grandfather and my aunt, to whom I owed so much? (10)
- He could do it lightly after going some way to pardon his offending country. (10)
- Here was an offending son freely forgiven. (10)
- I am desolate in offending you. (10)
- I risk offending you. (10)
- Jennings are to be the proof of impropriety in conduct, we are all offending every moment of our lives. (4)
- Nataly said, bitterly, in relation to the lady whose offending had not been so great. (10)
- Nature has in her wisdom shortened his stature to indicate that it is left to us to shorten the growth of his offending years. (10)
- She became a young lady of fortune, in love with Robert, and concealed by the artifice of the offending gentleman whom Robert had challenged. (10)
- She had no design, but hostility was latent, and hence perhaps the offending phrase. (10)
- The upper class was gained by her intrepidity, her charm, and her elsewhere offending wit, however the case might go. (10)
- Tinman raised his head, as often at Helmstone when some offending shopwoman was to hear her doom. (10)
- To avoid offending these is worth the sacrifice of any private feelings. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for offending. Perhaps also see a sentence for otto and ways to use office in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use offending in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.