Sentences with deficiency in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use deficiency in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deficiency.
- Bitterly did he deplore a deficiency which now he could scarcely comprehend to have been possible. (4)
- He beat about for the cause of this deficiency, and discovered it in his position. (10)
- Her features, her present aristocratic deficiency of colour, greatly pleased him; her character would submit to moulding. (10)
- His novel excitement supplied the deficiency, sweeping him past minor reflections. (10)
- I judge your fitness by my own deficiency. (9)
- I observe in you, Richie, an extraordinary deficiency of memory. (10)
- Pass the deficiency in a man. (10)
- She supplied a deficiency in the youth. (10)
- The piece was too profitable a one to abandon, so he looked about anxiously, to supply the deficiency in his corps dramatique. (6)
- They revealed a gaping deficiency of the subtle insight she now possessed. (10)
- Truth admits but the one rule: No deficiency, and no excess! (8)
- We propose to supply the deficiency. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deficiency. Perhaps also see a sentence for discerning and ways to use devout in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deficiency in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.