Sentences with deficient in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use deficient in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deficient.
- Bingley was by no means deficient, but Darcy was clever. (4)
- George Uplift was deficient in. (10)
- He is not altogether deficient in conversational gaiety, and he shines in exercise. (10)
- If he were deficient there, nothing should make amends for it. (4)
- Jennings deficient either in curiosity after petty information, or in a disposition to communicate it. (4)
- Miss Asper might be deficient in wit; this was a form of practical wit, occasionally exhibited by creatures acting on their instincts. (10)
- No one would presume to say that we are deficient in jokers. (10)
- She is a beautiful young woman, deficient only in words, doubtless. (10)
- Sometimes he is sure she is deficient in understanding, and at others that her temper only is in fault. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deficient. Perhaps also see a sentence for disarmed and ways to use degradation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deficient in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.