Sentence with word degradation. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use degradation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for degradation.
- And set aside the writing: it may be perfect; the act is the degradation. (10)
- Cudmore, on this occasion, as expressing more contemptuously his sense of the degradation of the office attempted to be put upon him. (6)
- Have I not castigated barbers, and brought barbercraft to degradation, so that no youth is taught to exercise it? (10)
- Passive despair comes later; it has nothing to do with mental action, and is mainly a corruption or degradation of our blood. (10)
- See the royalty of the man, for whom no degradation of the woman can be, so long as it brings her to him! (10)
- Sir Walter could not have borne the degradation of being known to design letting his house. (4)
- That infamous conspiracy to which he owed his degradation and misery scarce left him the feelings of a man when he thought of it. (10)
- The mentioning of money to be paid had sickened and weakened her, as with the very physical taste of degradation. (10)
- Their souls were mounting to a serenity above the nauseating degradation, to which the poor little dog had dragged them. (10)
- There was such a feeling of degradation about debt. (8)
- Under cover of a patient desire to please she had nursed irritation and jealousy; the degradation of the sense of jealousy increasing the irritation. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for degradation. Perhaps also see a sentence for dissolved and ways to use dedicated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use degradation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.