Mortification in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use mortification in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mortification.
- Bennet, and the mortification of Kitty, are scarcely to be described. (4)
- Catherine, in deep mortification, proceeded on her way. (4)
- Catherine, with a blush of mortification, left the house. (4)
- He walked away in a whirl of mortification. (8)
- Her bitterest mortification was not for herself, but for the simple and tender father-soul which had been so tried already. (9)
- Irma bit her underlip with mortification. (10)
- My dear, if I had you here I could tear your hair out with mortification. (1)
- She heard the front door click, and stood still, an expression of real anger and mortification on her face. (8)
- She would not let him get angry, and he could say nothing against the half-ironical petting with which she soothed his mortification. (9)
- Suckling, the Highbury world were obliged to endure the mortification of hearing that they could not possibly come till the autumn. (4)
- The first two dances, however, brought a return of distress; they were dances of mortification. (4)
- There is no blame anywhere, and the mortification and pain is something that must be lived down. (9)
- They were combined only of anger against herself, mortification, and deep concern. (4)
- Weston said no more; and Emma could imagine with what surprize and mortification she must be returning to her seat. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mortification. Perhaps also see a sentence for manner and ways to use motor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mortification in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.