Sentence using the word delightfully. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use delightfully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for delightfully.
- But I need not ask you, for you look delightfully. (4)
- But it does not signify, the nights are moonlight, and we shall do delightfully. (4)
- How delightfully quick and spontaneous they are! (10)
- I am confident that she would have performed delightfully. (4)
- Might have a thread of story, but mostly talk about how they came to do it, and how delightfully livable they found it. (9)
- My mother is delightfully well; and Jane caught no cold last night. (4)
- Pericles had hired some charming cantatrice to draw them into the woods and delightfully bewilder them. (10)
- Spirit to spirit, she did, delightfully refreshed by her capacity to do so without a throb. (10)
- We could spend the time so delightfully in it. (9)
- We seem to be delightfully nourished as we read, but is it, after all, a full meal? (9)
- What could more delightfully prove that the warmth of her heart was equal to its gentleness? (4)
- Who else could have told me to mind my own business so delightfully? (9)
- You see how delightfully she writes. (4)
- You, Miss Woodhouse, I well know, play delightfully. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for delightfully. Perhaps also see a sentence for despatched and ways to use decidedly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use delightfully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.