A sentence for the word delights. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use delights in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for delights.
- Assuredly very few even of the philosophers would have turned away uncomplainingly to meaner delights the moment after. (10)
- But he is the writer society delights in, to show what it is composed of. (10)
- His humour of sententiousness and doctorial stilts is a mask he delights in, but you ought to know him and not be frightened by it. (10)
- It quite delights me. (4)
- That which in life left us indifferent, or repelled us, in art delights us. (9)
- The bracken grove of irretrievable delights, of golden minutes in the long marriage of heaven and earth! (8)
- The prospect of such delights was very cheering, and they parted in mutual good spirits. (4)
- Why it was to be kept secret, they failed to inquire; the mystery was possibly not without its delights to them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for delights. Perhaps also see a sentence for doleful and ways to use delude in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use delights in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "delight in a sentence", "easy sentences using delight", "to use delights in a sentence", "use delights in a sentence", visited this page.