A sentence for the word deprecation. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use deprecation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deprecation.
- Durgin studied with modest deprecation the effect of the fact upon Westover, and seemed satisfied with it. (9)
- Primer, with a mingling, superhuman, but for her of ironical deprecation and derision. (9)
- The spirit of military subordination is not favorable to retort, nor even to deprecation. (1)
- Vostrand, with a little mouth of deprecation. (9)
- When the great heart of England is stirred by quick cupidity to profitable crime, far be it from us to lift our palms in deprecation. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deprecation. Perhaps also see a sentence for divert and ways to use dedicated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deprecation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.