Compunction sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use compunction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for compunction.
- And a vague feeling of compunction mingled with her sense of deliverance. (8)
- And this even evoked in the young man a kind of admiring compunction. (8)
- But she recurred to it with a lingering compunction. (9)
- Her heart was doing the grand ecart within her, this way in compunction, that way in resentment. (8)
- On the night of their return, he went to bed full of compunction; but awoke full of anticipation. (8)
- One day, in a queer access of compunction, he had made Leila an offer of marriage. (8)
- She knew that Dahlia was unconscious of her imprisonment, and had less compunction in counting the minutes of her absence. (10)
- There was a sort of compunction in the movement. (8)
- Those whom he has been the chief cause of leading into ruin, he can neglect and desert without the smallest compunction. (4)
- Without compunction, or a sense of incongruity, she abused her brother and assisted the fulfilment of his behests. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for compunction. Perhaps also see a sentence for career and ways to use court in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use compunction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.