Contrition in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use contrition in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contrition.
- Her disciplined husband signified an equal mixture of contrition and astonishment at the passing of time. (10)
- Her feeling was, that she forgave the wrinkled Malignity: pity and contrition dissolving in the effort to produce the placable forgiveness. (10)
- In contrition she expatiated on the beauty of the garden. (10)
- Skepsey had in politeness to stand listening, and blinking, plunged in the contrition of ignorance, eclipsed. (10)
- With sudden contrition she bent and kissed him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contrition. Perhaps also see a sentence for chambers and ways to use convenience in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contrition in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.