Use the word penitence in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use penitence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for penitence.
- An aspect of penitence she had not demanded, but the silly gabbier under a stigma she could not pardon. (10)
- Any small chance word may carry a sting for the neophyte in penitence. (10)
- His penitence was of course poignant in proportion to its tardiness and inefficacy. (1)
- She would not be ashamed of the appearance of the penitence, so justly and truly hers. (4)
- Spite is more often fattened than propitiated by penitence. (10)
- The tempest of penitence closed with a blind look at his watch, which he left dangling. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for penitence. Perhaps also see a sentence for process and ways to use pervert in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use penitence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.