Sentences with repentance. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use repentance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repentance.
- He had the look of the prodigal, returned with impudence for his portion instead of repentance. (10)
- I am chained, and I have no repentance in me. (10)
- There is a repentance that does reconstitute! (10)
- They are anti-climax, recoil, cross-current; morally, they are repentance, penance; imagerially, the frozen North on the young brown buds bursting to green. (10)
- What I want to find in you both, is repentance. (8)
- What so natural, as that anger should pass away and repentance succeed it? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repentance. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use reminder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repentance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.