Despairing sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use despairing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for despairing.
- A despairing creature then may say she has addressed the heavens and has had no answer to restrain her. (10)
- All the morning she had tried so hard to keep back her despairing jealousy, and now at the first reminder had broken down again. (8)
- Despairing of the goose, we resolved to finish the cold repast awaiting us. (10)
- He answered her with a despairing grin and a shake of the head. (9)
- He spoke aloud a little sentence now and then, that had the ring of a despairing tenderness. (10)
- He took a despairing look into the billiard-room. (8)
- Previously she had cried, despairing: If I were loved! (10)
- She climbed unsuccessfully, it is true; soon despairing and using the effort as a pretext to fall back lower. (10)
- She turned to the window, biting her lips-angry and despairing. (8)
- Who talked of despairing? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for despairing. Perhaps also see a sentence for drugs and ways to use denounced in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use despairing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.