Disconsolate sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use disconsolate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disconsolate.
- At the front door of the hotel stood Felix, looking at his watch, disconsolate as an old hen. (8)
- He continued to look very disconsolate. (9)
- He found the painter standing disconsolate in front of his picture. (8)
- If she failed to receive the regular letter, she pined and was disconsolate. (10)
- It was the only disconsolate hour of his day, this summer weather. (8)
- Shelton moved from group to group disconsolate. (8)
- Sitting there, slowly pulling out the ends of his white tie, disconsolate, he had a vision of Antonia with her gaze fixed wonderingly on him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disconsolate. Perhaps also see a sentence for dreamed and ways to use difference in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disconsolate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.