Sentence with word destined. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use destined in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for destined.
- Among the maids of Raynham his conscious calves produced all the discord and the frenzy those adornments seem destined to create in tender bosoms. (10)
- But in this pleasing hope I was destined to be disappointed, for I was scarcely seated in my place when I found him beside me. (6)
- But that was destined to be for me a very disheartening time. (9)
- Evan Harrington was destined for these encounters. (10)
- It was fortuitous, like everything destined to confound us. (10)
- None of these, however, were destined to occur; and Emily lay still and motionless as she was, scarce seeming to breathe, and pale as death. (6)
- Or how if we are the particular person destined to encounter the strange things of the world? (10)
- Peel, which post of honor had been destined by the host for the more agreeable and talented brother. (6)
- The dressing-rooms were many of them filled with the viands destined for the entertainment. (6)
- Then he asked her why every one who was born was destined to die, and disappear? (5)
- They are destined for each other by the voice of every member of their respective houses; and what is to divide them? (4)
- This happiness was like most others, destined to be a brief one. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for destined. Perhaps also see a sentence for diverged and ways to use defenceless in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use destined in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.