Sentences with fated in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fated.
- Canst thou be saved by me, fated that thou art, thou fair-face? (10)
- Corey seems fated to come in, somewhere. (9)
- Did you ever see a fated man before? (10)
- Have you not seen tonight that we are fated for one another? (10)
- He was again the fated prisoner of his word. (10)
- The confession of a fated inevitable in the mind, is weakness prostrate. (10)
- They were at the commencement of their labours on this night of the expedition when they were fated to meet something greatly confusing them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fated. Perhaps also see a sentence for flurry and ways to use fascinates in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.