Sentences with detaining in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use detaining in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for detaining.
- Banquet, equal to a blast of trumpet, was the detaining word for the multitude. (10)
- Grancey, detaining her and beginning to whisper. (10)
- She sat down by his side, still holding one hand firmly, and softly detaining the other. (10)
- The cruelty of detaining him was evident. (10)
- This detaining her, and tricking, and not listening, only increases her aversion; she learns the art in turn. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for detaining. Perhaps also see a sentence for discerning and ways to use devout in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use detaining in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.