Devoutly sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use devoutly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for devoutly.
- Barmby gazed, and devoutly. (10)
- Francie devoutly hoped he might soon get tired, and slip off to bed. (8)
- He was rewarded for listening devoutly. (10)
- Hearing that he had gloves, she told him to go to church, listen devoutly, and return to luncheon. (10)
- It appeared presently that the matter they were all canvassing so devoutly was the question of where she should sit. (9)
- It was none the less absurd because I believed in it so devoutly, and sacrificed myself to it with such infinite pains and labor. (9)
- One strapping lass stood with her back to the wall and did the solo part, the rest chiming in devoutly. (2)
- This, however, is a consummation which will remain devoutly to be wished, for there is a limit to human complaisance. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for devoutly. Perhaps also see a sentence for darcy and ways to use demand in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use devoutly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.