A sentence for the word dilettante. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dilettante in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dilettante.
- Be dilettante all your days, and you might as fairly hope to reap a moral harvest as if you had chased butterflies. (10)
- He abused idleness, and by implication the dilettante insurgency fostering it. (10)
- He continued a dilettante, never quite abandoning his art, but working at it fitfully, and talking more about it than working at it. (9)
- Nor let the philosopher venture hastily to despise them as pipers to dilettante life. (10)
- This antiquated fussiness of the dilettante little nobleman was sickening to her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dilettante. Perhaps also see a sentence for divert and ways to use dividing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dilettante in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.