Sentences for diligently. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use diligently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for diligently.
- From this time I take to looking exclusively forward, and I labour diligently. (10)
- How fair and pretty she was, bent diligently, holding up her brush, measuring, wrinkling her brows. (8)
- I will study you more diligently, to be guided by you, my darling. (10)
- In short, we diligently, conscientiously, and with a perverse satisfaction burned the candle of life at both ends and in the middle. (7)
- They were but anxious observers, diligently collecting. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for diligently. Perhaps also see a sentence for dame and ways to use dishonour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use diligently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.