Use the word dirt in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dirt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dirt.
- A fire of missiles, stones, balls of wax, lumps of dirt, sticks of broken chairs, began to play. (10)
- Close by, Pippin himself was standing, smirched with dirt. (8)
- Dirt and squalor there were a plenty, but there was infinitely more comfort. (9)
- He would put an end to that sort of thing once and for all; he would not have her drag his name in the dirt! (8)
- Here, its power was only a glare: a stifling, sickly glare, serving but to bring forward stains and dirt that might otherwise have slept. (4)
- His chance for the Kellynch estate was something, but all the honour of the family he held as cheap as dirt. (4)
- The mildew and dirt, the dark denuded dankness of that old hostel, rotting down with damp and time! (8)
- They will only get a roll if it does break down; and there is plenty of dirt; it will be excellent falling. (4)
- To an imagination which had hoped for the smallest divisions, and the heaviest stone-work, for painted glass, dirt, and cobwebs, the difference was very distressing. (4)
- We must grub dirt to match deceivers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dirt. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominique and ways to use disconsolate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dirt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.