Sentences for clay. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use clay in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clay.
- Father wants six clay pipes, please. (8)
- It gave him something else to look at besides clay banks and willows. (2)
- It is agreed that we must veil the feet of clay. (2)
- It was a thousand pities he ever came here and discovered that clay. (8)
- It was cold as clay. (9)
- Mrs Clay has been using it at my recommendation, and you see what it has done for her. (4)
- Mrs Clay was very pleasant, and very smiling, but her courtesies and smiles were more a matter of course. (4)
- She cared not for Mrs Clay, and had nothing to blush for in the public manners of her father and sister. (4)
- The Covenanting side of his nature appeared in his study of the moral aspect of Burns; his feet of clay. (2)
- The man is no more attractive to me than a lump of clay. (10)
- They are for lifting our clay soil on a lever of Archimedes, and are not great mathematicians. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clay. Perhaps also see a sentence for camps and ways to use claret in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clay in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.