Mould sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mould in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mould.
- At moments the fresh scent of herb and mould swung richly in warmth. (10)
- It smelled of mould inside; it creaked from rust. (8)
- Peter assured him marriage did not break the mould. (10)
- That I have been cast in the former mould, these Confessions have, alas! (6)
- The Fates who mould us, always work from the main-spring. (10)
- There was no doubt but that George was cast in a less aristocratic mould than his brother. (5)
- Yes, he can mould and govern the creatures about him. (10)
- Your Church, with its smell of mould and incense, its stained-glass, and narrowed length and droning organ. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mould. Perhaps also see a sentence for mouthing and ways to use mockery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mould in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.