Sentences with disappointing in them. University students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disappointing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disappointing.
- But, now, he is a disappointing man in action; responsibility overturns him. (10)
- Emma thanked him, but could not allow of his disappointing his friend on their account; her father was sure of his rubber. (4)
- Even if this family, the Braithwaites, are put off, I am still afraid that some excuse may be found for disappointing us. (4)
- In spite of being talked about, perhaps in consequence of being talked about, it betrayed a disappointing vitality. (8)
- Not to be petulant with objects disappointing her, was an impossible task. (10)
- The disappointing thing for them is that it is not a trick, but an inherent virtue. (9)
- The result was profoundly disappointing. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disappointing. Perhaps also see a sentence for discoverable and ways to use dismissal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disappointing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.