Sentence using the word insufficient. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use insufficient in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for insufficient.
- Dennant, Miss Dennant, and the Honourable Charlotte Penguin, a maiden aunt with insufficient lungs, sat twice a day in their own atmosphere. (8)
- Every incantation I uttered was insufficient to bring him back. (10)
- Four sides of paper were insufficient to contain all her delight, and all her earnest desire of being loved by her sister. (4)
- In these days he felt how insufficient were his memories of Jolly, and what an amateur of a father he had been. (8)
- Seven years would be insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others. (4)
- She had too many vexations to endure: she was an insufficient schemer, and was too frequently thwarted to enjoy that ulterior prospect. (10)
- They are regarded as petty concessions, insufficient and vexatious. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for insufficient. Perhaps also see a sentence for indefinitely and ways to use insidious in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use insufficient in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.